30 Aug 2012

A little home project

As a child I remember having Winnie the Pooh and Beatrix Potter featuring heavily in my room.  Even to this day both subjects fill me with so much nostalgia and now broodiness!  I decided that I'd love to try and replicate some of the original Pooh illustrations (before Disney got their dirty paws on them!), so I had a go at 5 of the more well known images, in black ink and am happy with the results!  





I would really love to do the same with some of the Beatrix Potter illustrations in colour, however our nursery is really not that big and I simply don't have room to hang any more yet!  Maybe in our next quarter, if we have room for a separate playroom (chances are slim!), I will do them then.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!